Thread: Antivirus for Sony Ericsson K800i

Antivirus for Sony Ericsson K800i

I need someone to provide me with the information about the antivirus for Sony Ericsson K800i. I have been gifted this phone recently and I need to keep it secure. I have heard that the virus are spreading in phones too and because of this I am searching for the particular antivirus. If anyone has any idea about the same, then please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Antivirus for Sony Ericsson K800i

I am quite confused, but why are you searching for the antivirus for Sony Ericsson K800i. I am asking you this question because the infections cannot enter into this phone and thus, cannot spread through it. So, I suggest you to stop worrying, as the phone is safe. Make sure that you do not install any wrong application into your phone because there may be conflicts in it after that.

Hello there, I also suppose that the threats cannot affect the simple java phones as Sony Ericsson K800i. So, there is no need of an antivirus for them also. But, the newer java platform phones that are released need antivirus because those platforms can be affected by infections. The infections for the simple java platforms do not exist. I hope that your query is cleared out.

I felt as a surprise when you asked for the antivirus for Sony Ericsson K800i. Only the smart phones are seen to be affected by the infections. Anyways, there is no such antivirus made for this phone. But, if any infection enters into your phone, you just have to format the memory of:
    • PHONE
    • CARD

This will ensure that the infections will be eradicated from the device.

Infections coming into Sony Ericsson phones are ver6y rare case, when compared to the Nokia ones. I had a search for the antivirus for Sony Ericsson K800i on the official site and I did not find any. It means that this phone does not require a security program. Any more queries and problems that you have regarding this phone or any other topic are very much welcome.

Hello again, thank you for providing you valuable views on the antivirus for Sony Ericsson K800i. I was just thinking if such a tool or application is required for my phone or not. Well, as you have mentioned that infections cannot enter into this phone, so I am not worried about this anymore. Thank you once again for all your suggestions.