Thread: Power off issue in Samsung series 6

Power off issue in Samsung series 6

I am having 50 inch DLP LCD Samsung series 6, model #HL50A650C1F and i am having the Power off issue in Samsung series 6. I have purchased it last year and the warranty period is expired and the device goes to power off and then automatic power on which i am unable to understand. So if any one is having the knowledge about the same then let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Power off issue in Samsung series 6

As per your issue it seems that there might be possibility of some error in the power supply which is power off the TV when it got heated and power on when it is cooled down. So i will advise you to to check that your power supply is working fine or not and fix the same if found any issue. I hope this will work for you.

Hey i think that there might be some issue with the Motherboard of the which might got resolve with the resetting of the system. So if possible then try to reset the box which you are using and then see whether getting the same power down and power up issue with the Samsung Series 6 LCD TV and let me know about it.

I think that the issue can be resolved with the help of the Firmware update. I am not sure about this but just saw that most of the issue are related to the Firmware and can be resolved with the help of the latest firmware update. So if you can then try to update the firmware and see that the problem is still there or not.

As you have discussed about the warranty period that is expired so let me tell you that you can extend the warranty period for your device from the Samsung Official site which are giving the 3 months warranty extension for there product. For that you just have to register your product on the Samsung you are done.

The best thing regarding this issue i can advise you that you should call up the Samsung technician to fix the issue which you are going through by making some payment as your warranty period has been expired. So contact the Samsung and explain the problem and they will fix it with available solution they are having. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urgaffel View Post
    The best thing regarding this issue i can advise you that you should call up the Samsung technician to fix the issue which you are going through by making some payment as your warranty period has been expired. So contact the Samsung and explain the problem and they will fix it with available solution they are having. Thanks
    Hey thanks to all i have gone through all the discussion and appreciated your quick response regarding my issue. I will try to fix it with the Samsung only as i have tried registering my product but could not succeeded.