Thread: Problems connecting Samsung LCD LE37B551 to Toshiba a200-21t laptop

Problems connecting Samsung LCD LE37B551 to Toshiba a200-21t laptop

I am having a Problems connecting Samsung LCD LE37B551 to Toshiba a200-21t laptop. As i have connected the both together with then help of the VGA cable and the LCD detect the laptop of mine but after some the resolution changes with the frequency and a new detection appears. I am using the ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600. So help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problems connecting Samsung LCD LE37B551 to Toshiba a200-21t laptop

Hey i don't understand the problem which you are getting. So it is better if you explain the complete problem in detail. I have come to know about the little about your issue is that the device is having the resolution which is because of the Gaming Application which is changing the resolution of the TV and might be resolved automatically.

Actually the problem is not that you are thinking. The real problem is that my laptop continuously detecting my LCD even after i reconnect the same. So i am unable to find that why the device keep detecting LCD again and again. So advise me something related to same so that i can get rid of the issue and start working with both.

OK then it seems that you are having trouble with the Cable which you are using. As you have discussed above that you are connected through the VGA cable, so let me know how many pins are there in cable. So that i can go through the same and found some solution for the if possible. Provide the info to resolve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ameer123 View Post
    OK then it seems that you are having trouble with the Cable which you are using. As you have discussed above that you are connected through the VGA cable, so let me know how many pins are there in cable. So that i can go through the same and found some solution for the if possible. Provide the info to resolve the issue.
    As you have asked i have checked the VGA cable and come to know that it is having the 14 pin in it. Does it creates the problem with the resolution and detection of the LCD again and again? Hope to get the solution for the same.

Yes i think that this cable might be the problem so i will advise you to change the cable another one which is having the 15 pin in it so that you can get the complete resolution of the same. Also check all the connection between the laptop and the LCD are properly connected and not having the loose connection. Do the same and let me know about result.

Quote Originally Posted by ameer123 View Post
    Yes i think that this cable might be the problem so i will advise you to change the cable another one which is having the 15 pin in it so that you can get the complete resolution of the same. Also check all the connection between the laptop and the LCD are properly connected and not having the loose connection. Do the same and let me know about result.
    Hey thanks a lot for all your help that you have given me in response to the connection problem between the laptop and the LCD but as per your suggestion I have bought a VGA cable with the 15 pin and connected through the same and let me tell you that the issue got resolved.