Thread: Opera Mini on Sony Ericsson Satio

Opera Mini on Sony Ericsson Satio

Hello,
    I tried to install Opera mini, but if I want to start it says my Satio that it does not know the type of file. I have tried to install it a lot of times, but no use it is not installing the opera mini on satio. So, if you guys have any idea regrading this topic then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Opera Mini on Sony Ericsson Satio

Hello,
    Where you've downloaded Opera and what is it for a file? Ever tried already, Opera where else downloaded and tried to install? Also if you need to download opera mini then you can visit their official site for the stable version of the mobile browser. If you need the beta version the I think you can download it from their developers section, though I am not sure of this because I have not tried this yet.

Hello,
    The new versions are always OperaMini event. The Beta 5 is no exception to the rule and provides a real plus on tactile versions. Improvements among many: kinetic scrolling, multiple windows (finally) really improved ergonomics and aesthetic system of tabs and effective. Still as quick as each page is optimized on a server at Opera version is not to be missed. It is in Beta and can conceal operating problems.

Hello,
    Not to leave the status as it stands, I'd already with out some small remarks:
    - the keyboard, embedded in opera, not the virtual keyboard 5800 is qwerty and it is a shame. I have not found any option to change it
    - language is English (well I accommodates, but would appear Multilingual me a definite plus
    - Unable to choose its connection (wifi or 3G)
    - would support the flash also a good addition

Otherwise, this is a very nice application for our sambian

Hello,
    I like it too give you some tips. But the crucial question for me is: can I also thing as my default application for browsing the set - if so, how? When

=> Phone => App Settings => Reset Settings- your settings

Is unfortunately only for surfing the "Internet" service. I hope this is not your case and you will configure the settings correctly.

Hello,
    In the settings you specify default zoom level can. Place it once a trial basis to 200%, load a page, hold to a point one two seconds and let go. Has someone already figured out how to change the default applications? Now have all three browsers listed here once they were downloaded and the setting of the default application but never choose.

Hello,
    Open state is in operation as in any SE. are negative I noticed the left and right soft key, as you work badly in some way. The keyboard may look beautiful, but not so well how to operate my first impression of her could. If you need more information on this the you can post back.

Hello,
    The pressure point I have not complained, but that the keys close to each other are and operate poorly, therefore are. And I do not have big hands. And since you have an iPhone also uses, surely you know why I was not from the operating concept features.