Thread: Bluray freezes on Sony Vaio - laptop or software problem

Bluray freezes on Sony Vaio - laptop or software problem

Hi everybody,

I am a using Blu-ray DVDs on my new Sony vaio Laptop. The description of my laptop are :
    Model: Sony VAIO VGN-AR630e
    Blu-ray player: Intervideo WinDVD BD for VAIO
    Actually I am using new VAIO, everything installed including operating system windows vista. When play the blu ray disk on WinDVD. The laptop hangs and freezes. Is this issue with my laptop or any software? Please recognize. Thanks in advance.

If you use the laptop to watch region “B” Blu-ray movies. You can purchase software from SlySoft.com. When the software runs, it eliminates the region code and all that annoying copy protection. If it so, a red window come up prompt you to go to Cyberlink for an update. After that, the movie would play, but you had no surround sound in my home theatre. For this reason, you can practice the old Media Smart software and run SlySoft. Through this technique you have no more red window and the surround sound in theatre through HDMI pass through should works properly. All the best.

You need to understand that you are also playing mkv files on your PC which resources that obviously you have installed codecs and Haali Media Splitter/Matroska splitter, etc. If this is so then you would have to un-install haali/matroska splitter (only) as it clashes with WinDVD plus Bluray edition to playback blu-ray DVDs. or use PowerDVD 8 ultra edition to playback blu-ray disks. Use this and reply.

You need to rip your blu ray disc , So you should Download Avgo Media Recorder. You just Close all media players, including PowerDVD, WinDVD and Windows Media player. Launch Avgo Media Recorder. Then Run PowerDVD, and play your Blu-ray movies. After that you need to select the output format from 'Profile'. You can choose the common video/audio format like AVI, VOB, WMV, MP4, DVD, FLV. If you would like to rip Blu-ray disc to portable multimedia players like iPod, PSP, Zune or iPhone, just select the device. The free Blu-ray ripper will make videos playable on your portable device for you. All the best.

I have one solution for you, it also happened with my 9700T. I took a Q-Tip and cleaned the blu-ray lens. That's all nothing enchanted and just rubbed over it a few times, and voila, the blu-ray was being read and worked again. I can appealing much guarantee, that's the problem not disc encryption or anything senseless like that. The lens perhaps became some dust and needs cleaning. Remember DVDs use additional laser. Check and reply.

You need to use DVD Blu ray burner that can convert and burn almost all the video formats to Blu-ray disc, like AVI, WMV, MKV, MPEG, MP4, MOV, H.264/AVC, M2TS, FLV, etc to Blu-ray Disc of 25GB or 50 GB capacity with amazingly clear picture and rich surround sound. Moreover, Blu-ray creator can help you fit the videos as you wish; plug-in player allows users to preview the input video freely.All the best.

Blu-ray discs like the perfect watch another problem is that you display a Blue relevant disc format on the market are mainly two kinds of 25G and 50G (BD25, BD50) and 1080p picture quality is generally a small number of 1080I (distinguish between progressive scan and interlaced scan). Only 24-inch and above TV or monitor to the perfect support for 1920 * 1080 (high definition) resolution.If your 22-inch display can play 1080P video only with Play 720P (general format for the D9 DVD) video not very different. Check and reply.