Thread: Can't connect LN46b650 to internet with Ethernet cable

Can't connect LN46b650 to internet with Ethernet cable

I have bought a Samsung LN46B650 Flat-panel TV which i am trying to connect through the Ethernet cable but Can't connect LN46b650 to internet with Ethernet cable . The auto detect fails every time when i am trying to connect the same. I have also tried the manual set up for same but getting the gateway error so if you are having the solution of it then please provide me the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Can't connect LN46b650 to internet with Ethernet cable

Hey first let me know you are going through all the set up correctly as parameter of the same. When you are setting the gateway then keep this in mind that the gateway is nothing but the router's IP address. So enter the same properly and then try to connect to the internet and see whether it is working for you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep23 View Post
    Hey first let me know you are going through all the set up correctly as parameter of the same. When you are setting the gateway then keep this in mind that the gateway is nothing but the router's IP address. So enter the same properly and then try to connect to the internet and see whether it is working for you or not.
    I am aware of the term that you are talking about and have tried the same but no help that is why asking the same to you. Hoping that i will get the solution of the same here.

OK let me know from where you have entered the IP address to your TV. Anyways i am explaining some of the trick for your help hoping that this will resolve your issue.
    • Just Click on Start
    • Click on Run
    • Type CMD and hit Enter
    • Type ipconfig in command prompt
    • Now it will display IP, DNS and Subnet mask
    • Provide all this info to TV
    • And see whether it is working or not.

I think that this can be the issue with the TV itself . If all the setting are made properly then it has to be connect to the TV but if it is not connecting then there might be some malfucntion in the TV board itself. So i will advise you to have a repair for the which might be resolve the issue related to internet connection in same.

If all the above replies are not working for you and you are still having the problem with the internet connectivity in the same then let me tell you that you have to take the advise about this issue with the Samsung. As you have just bought the TV then it will be under the warranty period so better to call up Samsung about this query.

Hey the issue got resolve about which I am very much worried. I have contacted the Samsung about my query and they have sent a person for checking the possible error. He found that there is some issue Network device which defective and he replace the same and after that the internet connected in the first attempt only.