Thread: Continued problems with Samsung BD-P4600 BluRay

Continued problems with Samsung BD-P4600 BluRay

I have bought a new Samsung P4600 bluRay player and i am continuously having a problem on this player regarding the firmware and i think samsung just do not care about this players as they have not yet given a good firmware which does not show these annoying problems. Please help me!!!!

Re: Continued problems with Samsung BD-P4600 BluRay

Sorry to say this but i have not got what exactly problem you are facing on your Samsung BD-P4600 BluRay player. What is the problem on your player's firmware as it is must be showing some symptoms by which you have got frustrated but my friend, You have forgot to post that problem of your firmware. You would be helping us to help you by mentioning the proper problem that you are facing on your blue ray player.

I am so sorry, Yes you are right that i have got frustrated and all because of my P4600 which is just useless for playing the blue ray discs. Actually it can play those DVDs and CDs but not in a perfect flaw as it keep on freezing after some time and it makes my whole movie, just a crap. I do not know that hoe this problem persists but i guess it must be the firmware. These movies are my favorite one and just can not stop my self by watching them but my player cuts it off all the time.

I guess it would be something with the receiver as i have seem it many time on the blue ray player that it goes into the protection mode which in further shows these kind of problems. I would like to suggest you to pull your receiver out of the protection mode and then try to run your favorite Blue Ray Discs, I guess it should be working now.

I think you are trying the same discs again and again on your blue ray player and you are finding the same problem everytime. It might happen that the problem would be with the blue ray disc it self which can not resolved by doing anything with the player or its firmware. You should at least check those DVDs on some other player and check that is there anything wrong with your discs or its really a problem in the player.

I have seem many people who are shouting at the samsung for the firmware even if they have got the latest firmware for their blue ray players. Actually there are some problems regarding the new firmware which does not seems to be better then that of an older one.
    I suggest you to get an older firmware for your blue ray player which must have any kind of freezing problems.

I think you should directly contact with the dealer from where you have bought this player as it might happen that there would be something faulty in the player as if it is not able to play all the Discs smoothly. I think it would be better if you discuss about this problem with your dealer face to face so that you can understand the condition of your player in a better way.