Thread: Installing Samsung WIS09ABGN

Installing Samsung WIS09ABGN

Hello,
    I just bought a dongle Samsung WIS09ABGN to read the contents of my PC on my TV screen, via the DVD Blu-Ray Samsung BD-P1650. I plugged the dongle on the drive, then follow the instructions, entered the WEP key and it was connected to my WiFi network. The test of connection, proposed in the menu of the DVD is OK. Unfortunately, I can not detect the DVD drive from my PC. I have authorized nearly all possible partitions and I row for a while in network configurations, but to no avail. I even went to the configuration of the modem / router itself to add manually. Still nothing visible in the network from a PC. I think I have not installed it correctly. So if you can give me a procedure to install Samsung WIS09ABGN then it would be great. Thanks in advance.

Samsung WIS09ABGN installation

Hello,
    The same problem for me also. The key works fine, quick and easy installation on the drive and to my AliceBox modem, no problem with Youtube etc. In contrast to the galley find key via the desktop PC (Windows 7 V.64 bits). I also specify the model of my player Samsung BD-P 1600. The player's manual, or website samsung.fr being self- even incomplete on this point. Given the key price-Fi (although I like Youtube) it is expensive without the manual to configure the connection and achieve its PC. Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Installing Samsung WIS09ABGN

Hello,
    The problem is solved? But I think my problem is not exactly as you . I bought the key for my wireless TV, but it does not work, is compatible with readers because she finished GN2 not I just to have the super platform Samsung. See, if this is what you have and try this, see if this works, though I am not sure of this.

Samsung WIS09ABGN wifi adapter problem

Hello,
    Hi, has someone that WIS09ABGN Samsung Link Stick Wi-Fi adapter is in use? in particular specification has for the stick? On samsung.de always get the message, there would not stick. I had the opportunity to the Lan connect my Samsung, but would stop by WLAN skillful. Thought is NAS Server with Twonkey with MP3, JPEG and SVCD, ASF, VOB. Can we realize that with the stick, in the long term should also be streamed on the network by recording a PVR with HD.

Hello,
    I have the stick in use at a slowdown UE 40 B 7090th. I've used quite a long time to configure it, at first it did not work. Found out dam, that it was because of other disturbing WLAN, which were on the same channel. Channel changed since you go. Internet Widgets to work (even Youtube), it could indeed go a little faster, but is OK. It must be in the Samsung PC Share Manager only the appropriate drives. For larger quantities (1 GB) also takes a bit longer. Photos I can thus play a slideshow from the PC. Theoretically, even videos, but sufficient data transfer is not made in my 802.11g WLAN. My speed port can but unfortunately not the N standard, so it should work smoothly.

Hello,
    An indication yet: In the media player you have to install and detect the drives under "devices" (red button on the remote) two devices (so was it with me on all cases). At the beginning it was me that is not until I realized that the media player had turned the notebook as such as a peer. This does not work. You see in these devices but also list the "Wiselink PC Server", which is even the PC, but here is the shared folder meant to have you released the Share Manager. After activation in the Media Player it worked.

Hello,
    Well, here are a few ideas:

- SSID are visible (you probably have)
    - If that exhibit active: MAC filtering, MAC address and enter the stick in filter table
    - In the config menu of the TV specifies make such a test tool, where he abprüft all four areas (IP, Gateway, etc.). Where it stops there?
    - What encryption do you use? Could you ever since your wireless select and enter your WPA or other key?