Thread: Samsung BD P4600 blu ray will not update firmware 2.07

Samsung BD P4600 blu ray will not update firmware 2.07

Hello,
    I have a Samsung BD P4600 blu ray which is not update firmware 2.07. I have tried to do a lot of updates, that is tried from a few different sources but non of them are working. So, if you have any idea or you know who to update the firmware, then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung BD P4600 blu ray will not update firmware 2.07

Hello,
    I have the Samsung BD-P4600,

- He can read the NTFS file system
    - *. Avi to play
    - Be able besides the files streamed directly over a network or provide information about the external HDD directly infected USB stick again

But when I try to update the firmware it does not. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    The official rls as Defused not to run and the some run and some are not, the scene has yet their rules and so are the MKVS all compatible and all have the same settings created with. So hardware manufacturers, their products test which, if not with scene stuff, the scene is the rules created for, it's not a sin. MKV is a nunmal pirates format or x264 like divX or mp3's all from the copy, yet and so can you earn money. Why is there such a MKV player?

Hello,
    The Samsung is first and foremost a Bluray / DVD player. gave the MKV support is only later via firmware update as an encore. Eventually, the MKV support with a forthcoming firmware updates, even better, I hope at least once. If you can post some more information on this topic then it would be great.

Hello,
    I also have a Samsung BD player (1600). Can anyone recommend a good tool to MKV files. Have already found a tool which one can convert many other formats. However, I am looking for a tool with which one KMV again MKV converted to low bit rate. I suspect that that is the bit rate is too high for some, such as jerk too many movies if one audio channel with higher bit rate selecting one.

Hello,
    One would have to first know the exact specifications MKV from Samsung, so you can convert its MKVS into the correct format. If the video then cplt. recoded to be, then you can save the work because of the time anyway.

Hello,
    If you want to play DVD's & BluRays, this is a very good player, because the image quality is one horny. Most of my DVDs to see the player with as BluRays! The scaled up simply great. If you also want to play MKVS but then do not touch the device. That player is good, unfortunately nothing at all! I'm totally disappointed in terms of the purpose and use my HTPC.