Thread: Samsung BD P3600 Back to Freezing and Losing Sync

Samsung BD P3600 Back to Freezing and Losing Sync

I have bought a new Samsung BD-P3600 and have played many DVDs through this player. I am using the firmware 2.05. Actually i paused the film for couple of minutes then i have found that there was bit difference between the synchronizing of the video with an audio sound. Then i started the new chapter after restarting it but it did the same thing. Actually since it has shown freezing for some minutes, It has started showing wrong synchronizing. How do i solve this problem now?

Re: Samsung BD P3600 Back to Freezing and Losing Sync

I am using the same firmware in my blue ray player and i think there should not be anything wrong with the frimware behind the issue of freezing the movies or synchronizing problem as i am able to play Disney Blu Ray and never faced any kind of problem regarding the synchronizing of the audio with the video playback.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There would be something wrong with the blue ray disc itself as theses does not seems to be the firmware issue as you have installed a latest firmware in your blue ray player. I suggest you to run this same disc on some other player which helps you to find out whether anything wrong with the disc or not. I guess it should happen on an another player as well if disc really lacks in the synchronizing.

As you have bought a new blue ray player of samsung so i think you should directly contact with the dealer from where you have bought this player or a samsung service center to check for an issue which you are facing on your player. You must be having warranty period which you may use if there is anything with the player. If the disc which you are trying to run on your player, Runs without any problem on other players.

I guess this should not be anything wrong with that player as it is new player which must not having any kind of problems while running the new discs. Anyway, It might happen that the firmware is playing an important role behind this problem. Even if you have got a latest firmware, It might happen that somewhere the firmware have gone wrong. I suggest you to update your player with the same firmware but new copy and check if it shows any problem in future or not. Have you got any errors or anything wrong while upgrading the firmware for your player?

I am using 1.04 version of firmware on my blue ray player and i have never faced any problem regarding the synchronizing while playing the blue ray disc. And even Pinocchio Picture In Picture was playing perfectly.
    I think you should at least try to down grade the firmware for your player as if it is not needed to update firmware then why should we do it just for sake of upgrading.

I am using the same player at my home and i have seen that it was freezing while playing the pixar's Up. Actually i have seen the similar kind of issue on my Bolt blu-ray and then i found that the the problem was somewhere with the output settings and my friend suggested me to change the 3600's audio output setting from audiophile to PCM. And believe me it worked.