Thread: DVD player pixelation problems

DVD player pixelation problems

Before few months i have bought a Panasonic home theater along with which i have got a DVD-RV32 player. Then i had a problem with the spindle motor so i just replaced it. I am experiencing the minor pause or you can say freezing problem on almost all the DVDs which i play through this player. It is kind of pixelation or broken audio problem but those all the DVDs are running perfectly on Sony DVD player.

Re: DVD player pixelation problems

I think you have got a problem in the same thing of your panasonic player, actually i have seen this on many forum that the spindle motor of the panasonic players are not pretty good in its quality which results in the slow turning or it just stops turning. I think you should check the same with the nearest service center of Panasonic.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The problem which you have mentioned in the above post are very much common that movie got paused or it gets freezing after some time but it might happen some time that automatically it continues to play the video. In most of the cases it happens because of the scratches and low quality DVDs. Have you tried using the new brand DVDs or CDs which i guess should not be causing this kind of problem as you have replaced the spindle motor with the new one.

I think the problem would be with your dvd player itself as it can never happen that all the DVDs or CDs which you try on your player will gets to the freezing problems directly. I think by now you must have tried the new CDs and DVDs first of all as it seems to be natural cause but that does not seems to be the problem in this case.

It might happen that the monitor or a TV on which you are using this DVD player would be having some kind of pixelation problem which can cause it the freezing or a broken videos or an audios. You just need to try using some other player with the same display device then you can confirm that the problem is persisting with the dvd player or some other area is causing for this issue.

Your DVD player could not read the discs if there anything wrong with the lens in your panasonic player. I think you should not deal with the internal issues of your dvd player as it might happen that by mistake you increases the problems on your player which in further makes you to just through your whole player in the dust bin. Contact to the panasonic as soon as possible.

All you can do with your Panasonic lens is to clean up. You have to buy a new cleaner CD for cleaning your lens of the panasonic player. You can use any brand of the cleaner CD for using it on your panasonic player and clean up it properly with the guided manual. Then check that your player plays CDs or DVDs properly or not.