Thread: Accessing Internal iPhone files without Jailbreaking/Open SSH?

Accessing Internal iPhone files without Jailbreaking/Open SSH?

I am looking for the way to see files of the iPhone and access those files without using jailbreaking. Through the user Open SSH, I can replace file in my iPhone and that is the only thing I need. I do not want to use Jailbreak because I would not use installer. Can anybody provide me a solution or the application through which I can access files without the use of jailbreak?

Re: Accessing Internal iPhone files without Jailbreaking/Open SSH?

Well you can do this through DiskAid utility tool. This is a tool for the computer system and Mac that enable you iPhone or your iPod Touch similar to the external disk. This utility allows the user to easily transfer the data between your devices and your computer system through USB cable. I hope this will help you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanks for the reply but I am not able to access the files I require. It does not display me the root though, maybe if it did it would work. I am able to place the file that I require into, but not at the right place. I do not want to change any permission; I just want to delete the file and then replace it with the new one.

I will like to access files in iPhone, something like ssh and so on. But it displaying the message that the iPhone’s ssh or the telnet is not supported. I am able to ping it, but can use telnet or ssh.
    I have heard that using jailbreak or the Cydia it is achievable, but I am worried that it would break my iPhone’s license.
    Thanks in advance.

If you are trying to use jailbreak then it just voids your guarantee. Well the iPhone or the iPod touch is a computer not only a mp3 player, but it is very partial from its potential. This utility is for those people those who know what they are doing. Apple should have a dev version of iPhone firmwares that allows you to do that you can do on the normal mac.

If you are thinking of doing Jailbreak then I will suggest you to do the same thing that I normally do after Jailbreak. You should open Cydia and make sure that everything is up to dated or not. If you are running the Cydia for the first time then you will surely get a notification related to the “Essential Upgrades”. These are required for newpackages and applications.