Thread: Samsung Backlight / Inverter Issues

Samsung Backlight / Inverter Issues

I am having an Samsung LN-T4065F which is older and now having the issue with the Samsung Backlight / Inverter Issues i think so. The issue is with the audio and picture which is not working with my system. So if any one is having the issue then please find the solution of the same so that i can get rid of this issue. Thank You.

Re: Samsung Backlight / Inverter Issues

I think that the best way to get rid of this issue is to contact the Samsung regarding the Backlight or inverter issue. I have also having the same issue with which i have contacted the Samsung and they gone through the device and fixed the issue easily. Also if you are running your device with warranty then they will fix easily.

I think there must be the issue with the power supply of your board which is creating the issue while working on the same and unable to get the audio and picture. So i would like to tell you that there is one thing that can help you to check the power supply of your device. Check the battery also that it is working or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Halina View Post
    I think that the best way to get rid of this issue is to contact the Samsung regarding the Backlight or inverter issue. I have also having the same issue with which i have contacted the Samsung and they gone through the device and fixed the issue easily. Also if you are running your device with warranty then they will fix easily.
    Hey i think talking with the Customer service of Samsung that will help me with the same. But having an issue the same. I have never experienced the contact with the same. So please let me know how to contact the Samsung.

For that you can check out the website of the Samsung that is having the detail about the contact of the same on then site. So i will advise you to check the contact detail on the official site of the Samsung and go through the same. So i think only Samsung can help you with the issue that you are getting with the same.

You can also have the live chat with the Samsung about your issue and the expert will help you out for the issue which you are getting. I am having some issue with then same product and i had the lice chat the issue got resolved with their help. So suggesting you also have contact with them on here or call them up on SAMSUNG HELPLINE : 3030 8282, 1800 110011, 1800 3000 8282,

Quote Originally Posted by Deep23 View Post
    You can also have the live chat with the Samsung about your issue and the expert will help you out for the issue which you are getting. I am having some issue with then same product and i had the lice chat the issue got resolved with their help. So suggesting you also have contact with them on here or call them up on SAMSUNG HELPLINE : 3030 8282, 1800 110011, 1800 3000 8282,
    I have gone through the same and let me tell you that I have come to know about the issue as there are some issue with the inverter which is fixed by the Samsung Only.