Thread: Unable to tap on screen of Nokia 5230

Unable to tap on screen of Nokia 5230

I have a Nokia 5230 mobile phone which is a touch screen smart phone. Recently when i was browsing on the internet, there a problem occurred and i was not able to tap on my screen of my phone. My phone was not responding when i was tapping on any of the applications or the menu. I am not able to do anything on my phone, i restarted it and tried but the problem occurrs again and again. Please help me to solve this problem which i am facing.

Re: Unable to tap on screen of Nokia 5230

If this kid of problem occurrs then i thinik you need to check out with the nokia service center and also you can contact them with the help of their phone number. Ask them to provide you some solution for this problem that you are facing and also you can go there and find some of the solution by asking them. I am sure that the problem will be solved.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Also you need to check out by switching it off and then remove your phone's memory card and also you can remove the sim card and then you need to on the phone and then try to ue the touch screen. I am sure that you can be able to do this and your problem will be solved without any of the problem. As you have said that you were browsing internet, so i think you need to clear all the history and the cookies from the default browser.

This problem can be occurred by any of the unsupported software or application which you might have downloaded from the web on your phone. so i think you need to remove any of the unuseful application from the phone and also from the memory card and then re-start your phone and then you can check out, also you need to have good amount of free space in the phone memory for avoiding this problem.

Most of the time these kind of problem occurrs, when your memory card and also the phone memory is fully loaded. So i would like to suggest you that remove all the unusable applications and also the softwares from your phone and also from the memory card and then you can try to use your phone. Or else you can scan your phone with the help of the phone antivirus to remove any of the dangerous file.

I think this is a hardware problem of your phone and it needs to be solved by the technician of the nokia service center. You need to visit the service center of the nokia and there you need to ask for the solution of your problem which you are facing on your mobile phone. If it is a serious problem then they will try to solve it, but it will take some days and after that you can have your phone back with working condition.