Thread: Unable to open .jar file on Nokia 5310

Unable to open .jar file on Nokia 5310

Hi friends,
    I have a Nokia 5310 mobile phone and recently i have purchased, i don't know much about this phone. I have a problem with my phone, my friend game me a .jar file application for my phone through bluetooth which was game. But the phone was not able to open this file, as i know that this phone supports .jar files. And also when i was trying to open this file i was getting an error that "file not supported". I don't know what to do please help me..

Re: Unable to open .jar file on Nokia 5310

As you have said that you are not able to open .jar file on your nokia 5310 phone. I can say that the file which you have received from your friend is not supportive for your phone and you don't worry, the phone supports .jar files and you can have games and application on your phone without any of the problem. The file might be curropted or not supportive.

I can also say that you need to have better supported .jar file for your phone, the file that you received from your friend is not made for your phone and cannot be used on your phone. To have games and application for your phone, then you should go on the google search and from there you can have all the supported games and applications for your phone free.

To have better supportive .jar files for your phone, you can go on the gallary.mobile9 website and from there you can have all the latest and the best supported application and also games for your phone. Whenever i want to have some games for my phone, i most of the the go on this website and have the latest games for my phone. So just go and try to have the files without any problem.

You can also go on the GetJar website and from there you can also have the .jar files for your phone without any problem for free. As you know that your phone supports .jar file then you don't need to worry and you can be able to use these files on your phone. I have seen that there are most of the jar file that are not able to open, this happens when the file is not right or it might be corrupted.

This problem can be occurred if you try to use unsupported .jar file and corrupted files. So i can suggest that you need to use the suitable files which can support your phone and also if you want then you can also go on the internet and check for the applications and game for your phone if you want to have it.