Thread: Unable to listen Audio and Video using WiFi on Samsung Jet

Unable to listen Audio and Video using WiFi on Samsung Jet

Hello,
    I am using Samsung Jet mobile phone from the last three months. I am able to browse the internet through my phone web browser using the Airtel DSL WiFi. But there is a problem on my phone, when i try to listen any of the audio on websites and also when try to watch video on any of the websites, i am not able to do it. I cannot watch videos from Youtube on my phone. I am not able to stream any of the audio and video files on my phone through wifi. Please help me..

Re: Unable to listen Audio and Video using WiFi on Samsung Jet

I think you need to check out with the phones browser and also you need to have the updates flash player for your phone. TO have it you can go on the samsung website and from there you can check out for the updated flash player for your phone. I think this problem is related to the flash player which is not updated on your phone.

As you have said that you can browse internet on your phone through wifi, this means that there is no problem with the wifi side. Then it might be the problem with the phone's software. So i think check for the software update for your phone on the samsung website which can help you to solve this problem. An software update for a particular phone can fix the problem which you face on your phone.

You can also check out for the web browser which can help you in your problem. As i have seen that there are most of the browser present on the internet and are available for free. They have inbuilt flash player and then can play any of the video and also it can help you to dtream any of the audio and video on your phone. I know one browser which is known as SkyFire. Check for this browser with respect to your phone.

I think you need to check out with the customer care of your network operator which you use on your phone. Just call on the customer care number and ask them to solve your problem. I am sure that they will help you out for your problem. One of my friend he was also having the same problem of not able to stream videos on his phone, so he called up customer care and then sorted out his problem.

I think you need to update your phone's flash player and then try to access and stream any type of video and audio. I have seen that there are most of the samsung users who are not able to stream videos on their phone. I would request you that contact for the help to the customer care of the network and also ask the samsung people for the help..