Thread: LG BD300 won't play normal DVD after firmware update

LG BD300 won't play normal DVD after firmware update

I am having a LG BD300 which won't play normal DVD after firmware update Actually yesterday i turned it on and got a notification for firmware update which will allow me to watch the youtube on it. So i have clicked on the same and updated my product. But after the firmware update i am unable to play a single DVD from this device. So help me with this issue.

Re: LG BD300 won't play normal DVD after firmware update

The first thing that i will advise you to contact with the Manufacturer of the product you are using. As you are using the product of the LG so it is better to call up the LG for the help as they are having the same issue before so of you ask them for help then they might help you with the proper solution which will resolve your issue. Thanks in advance.

This is the issue with the update of the LG. As you are having the issue with the update then let me tell you that this is the common issue which is faced by most of the user after the update of the firmware in the LG BD300. So i will suggest you to rollback to the older version of the firmware and get rid if this issue. Thanks.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am having the same issue with the LG BD300 which is not playing DVD after the latest upgrade. I have looked for the solution of the same but no help. So i have finally come to know that this issue will be fixed in the next update of the same so i am waiting for the same but no idea when the latest update of the LG BD300 is introducing.

As per your suggestion i have contacted the LG regarding the same issue but their response is really frustrating. They are asking for $70 for the repairing of the device as they think that this is the issue with the software. I am not able to pay this amount right now so if possible the let me know some trick to fix this issue.

This is the problem which is also faced by me too but i have tried most of the thing. Finally i have downgraded to the older version of the BD firmware this morning and the issue got resolve with the same. Now i will not try any upgrade till the time i will not come to know about the update response. To download the update click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsly View Post
    This is the problem which is also faced by me too but i have tried most of the thing. Finally i have downgraded to the older version of the BD firmware this morning and the issue got resolve with the same. Now i will not try any upgrade till the time i will not come to know about the update response. To download the update click here.
    I have tried the same come to know that this issue can be resolve with the downgrade of the Firmware and I have tried the link and now I am not having any more issue with the same. So Many thanks to you for helping me out for this issue.