Thread: MP4 files Over DLNA

MP4 files Over DLNA

Hello, I have recently bought the new 46B8000 LED TV. I have PC manger on my Windows xp. As I am making use of the DLNA, my TV can see the folders from my computer. In my folders I am having different format files such as AVI, MKV and MP4 files. But, my MKV and MP4 files are not displayed in my TV. What is the reason behind this? If anyone is having idea for this, then please provide that to me.

Re: MP4 files Over DLNA

Hello, you need to check whether the files exist actually or not. It may be possible that the files are hidden and that is why you are getting this problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to get solution for your problem. As if you are able to view the other files, then you also able to get to view the files other than that. So, just check out that.

Hey, same problem here also. I have tried to find out the solution for that and then come to know that, if I connect the Thumb drive to the USB Port on my TV then I can able to play that files. So, if you want to get the solution for your problem then simply make use of that and then you will able to solve your problem. I am also not able to view that files, but able to play that from this idea.

Hello, I am making use of that and it is not giving me any type of problem for that. I would suggest to disconnect all of the connections and then again try to reconnect that which will simply solve your problem. So, just do that and get solved for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. I am using this without any problem and it is working fine for me. Just try this and check whether the problem gets resolved or not.

Hey, you must need to check the problem behind this. It may be possible that you are having something technical problem and due to that you are getting this problem. So, if you want to solve that then you just need to make use of the help from the Samsung Service Center and then you will able to get solved for your problem. So, just do that and then you will able to solve the problem which you are facing. So, just do that and get solution.

Hello, I am also getting the same problem. I have checked that whether the files are hidden or not, but they are not hidden. If you are having any other suggestions from which I will able to get the solution then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to check that and not get any of the solution. If anyone from you had got the solution then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Hello, I think the problem which you are getting is due to the wrong connection which you have made. I was also getting the same problem and then for solving that problem I simply call to the Service Center and then they simply solve my problem. So, I would suggest you to simply make use of the help from them and then you will able to get solution for your problem. As your Warranty period is running they will won't charge you for the visit. So, just simply call them and solve the problem.