Thread: Samsung M40 Plus Bios Update For Windows 7

Samsung M40 Plus Bios Update For Windows 7

Hello, I have Samsung M40 Plus in my home which is having Windows 7 installed on it. I want to get the BIOS Update for this. If you are having any details or any source from which I will able to get the BIOS update for that, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you. I want to get the Samsung M40 Plus Bios Update For Windows 7.

Re: Samsung M40 Plus Bios Update For Windows 7

Hello, I am also searching for the same solution and not getting that. If you are having any solution for that then please provide that to me also. I have tried to find out the solution for that and wont able to get that. So, if you are having that then provide that details to me. I will be thankful to you. I have tried to check on the Samsung site, but I don't get any update from them.

Hello, If you are searching for the BIOS Update for your Samsung M40 Plus, then you need not to worry about the Operating system which you have. If you are having Windows 7 installed then also you will use the same update and if you are using Windows Vista or XP then also you will get the same version update. So, just search for the Samsung M40 Plus BIOS update and then you will able to get the solution for your BIOS update.

Hello, I want to know the details about your BIOS update requirement. Why did you want to get the Samsung M40 Plus Bios Update. If you don't update that the also you would not get any type of problem. I am making use of that and I am not getting any type of problem. So, don't worry if you are not getting any type of update for your BIOS. As you would not get any error for that.

Hey, I don't find any update for this bios and I don't think that you will able to get that update. So, just check for the update by either directly calling to the Samsung Service Center and if they really have the update then you will able to get that. So, just make use of that and then you will able to get that if it is available. First you need to check whether it is available or not.

Hi, I am also searching for the BIOS update, but won't able to find that. If anyone is using that update, then help me by providing that update source. So, from that I will able to get that and solve my problem for that. So, if you know the details for this, then give that to me. I have tried to checkout that from the Samsung Website, but they don't have that.

Hello.. seems i am another that has come to this dead end.. no bios update available and Phoenix Bios don't handle update stuff either.

The error im getting is that the bios in the M40 doenst support ACPI

.. no answers

?