Thread: No Display On HP Compaq

No Display On HP Compaq

Hello, I have recently bought new Laptop of the HP Compq Presario R3000. But, now getting the problem for the Display. If I check out the overall working then it works fine. But, with no display. I am getting this type of problem first time and if you are having any solution for that, then please provide that to me. My screen is not showing me any kind of display. So, just provide me details for this problem.

Re: No Display On HP Compaq

Hey, I am also getting the same problem. I have tried to find out the solution for this on internet, but there is no solution available. My laptop is not under warranty and due to that, it is not possible for me to ask the help from the HP. So, if you are having any solution from which I will able to solve this problem then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you if you solve my problem. Please help me as soon as possible.

Hello, you need to check the following:
    • Remove the AC Adapter and check whether you are getting the solution or not.
    • Then remove the battery and simply wait for the some of the minutes.
    • Then you need to press the power button for 30 seconds.
    • Then again connect that AC adapter and your battery.
    • Now you can again turn on your laptop.
    • You will get solved your problem.

Hello, If you are getting problem with your HP Compaq for the display then you must need to check your ram. As most of the time problem of the display occur due to the problem of the RAM problem. So, either you need to check whether the RAM is working or not. If your ram is not working then simply replace that and you will able to solve the problem simply by the use of the new ram for display.

Hello, if you have recently bought the laptop then it is still under the warranty. So, I would suggest you to simply make use of the technical help from them and the you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and get solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem and you can also get the solution by replacing your HP Compaq and then you will get the solution for your problem.

Hi, I think you are having some sort of the hardware issue and due to that you are getting this problem. So, if you want to solve that, then you must need to make use of the disconnecting all of the hardware and then reconnect them and check whether the problem is get solved or not. I think you will able to solve your problem by making use of that. So, just do that and get solved for your problem. It will simply solve your display problem.

Simply visit to the HP Service Center and then they will simply find out the exact problem which exist in the laptop. So, just do that and then you will able to solve your problem in less time and also in the minimum time period. So, just do that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It will simply solve your problem. So, you need to visit to the HP Service center and then you will get solved for your problem.