Thread: Samsung BD-P360

Exclamation Samsung BD-P360

Well this one product was my first Blu Ray player and was much appreciated. However I am unsure that if such player is really that appreciative and if i require to go for getting another one. I figured out that with any DVD or Blu Ray disk, that in the movie or show, You can find a slight blurryness or distortion that commonly out lines guys. It's not in fast scenes but can be in slow ones too. It ends for about 2 to 5 seconds and will going to at different times throughout the show. Its at the same destination, cause I would rewind and it would be at the similar place during same time. I am little bit disappointed and kind of like what the heck. Also I hate the remote and the working of it. Anyway, anyone here having same and solved then please let me know, it drives me crazy and i will get this one removed and get another one. Is this NORMAL?

Samsung BD-P360

According to me,If its at the similar place/time in the movie, that the disc having the issue and not the current player though I may be incorrect. I myself running with one disc that was "Blurry/fuzzy" at the same scenes/destination and time.when I turned back it to the store, they checked their batch and they ALL had the similar issue ( wrong batch) so, got the movie later and it is now going OK.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Samsung BD-P360

Yeah, but is going to be whole time with any disk and it should not be considered as right thing. This samsung player that I am using contains some issues and it is the cause of error reason. Does anyone get that effect on their blu ray? And one thing that I forgot to say thank you very much and specially thanks to all who suggested me , please put your views here guys...

Samsung BD-P360

Hi jake ,

Would you tell me something about your pre-configurations that you have already done for the management of your system and if you haven't done it then atleast tell me the structure that you owned. How is it plugged to the TV (what type of cable? HDMI, component, composite, etc), and what is the configuration made on the Blu-Ray player's output resolution?

question Samsung BD-P360

I am working with the HDMI cables and the Blu Ray converts the DVD to the maximum resolution. So, I think,it should not be exactly that what you told about it. I also have done so many trials for the best of the best HDMI cables. According to me that its the Blu Ray Player and now my question is that Is it assumed to be happen? I mean with every BluRay?