Thread: Connecting Sharp HT-SB200 Sound Bar to Samsung LED TV

Connecting Sharp HT-SB200 Sound Bar to Samsung LED TV

I am finding a hard time connecting Sharp HT-SB200 Sound Bar to Samsung LED TV. I am quite confused on how to do it. This is because, at the back side of the TV, there is only a single Digital Audio Out. The RCA cable or Headphone socket of the Sound Bar are not compatible with the same and that is why I require some proper suggestions on this situation.

Re: Connecting Sharp HT-SB200 Sound Bar to Samsung LED TV

You may have got the manual, so use the information that is given in that for connecting Sharp HT-SB200 Sound Bar to Samsung LED TV. How do you know that there is an incompatibility issue with the particular components, as you have mentioned in your post? I suppose that the RCA adapter as well as the headphone socket, both with 3.5mm input will help you to eradicate the situation.

If there is some problem in connecting Sharp HT-SB200 Sound Bar to Samsung LED TV, then you do not have to take the headache for this problem. Just give a call to the officials of Samsung and mention your situation to them. Since, they know about the entire settings of their system, they will also be able to provide you with what has to be done for the required setup. If necessary, they may even send some person for doing the setup.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hello there, I suppose that the problem of connecting Sharp HT-SB200 Sound Bar to Samsung LED TV cannot be solved. I am guessing this because the sound bar and the TV are both of different brands. Thus, their settings will also differ. I suggest you to get the sound bar of Samsung and I can assure you that you will not face any problems with the same.

As mentioned in the above post, using 2 totally different brands may cause you issues, that is with connecting Sharp HT-SB200 Sound Bar to Samsung LED TV. Well, there is a possibility of some external setting that can be done to connect both of them. It will be great if a wireless setting is available for the connection. This is just a thought, I am not assuring that such a setting is available or not.