Thread: BD-P3600 no menu on Warner Bros discs

BD-P3600 no menu on Warner Bros discs

I have the Samsung BD-P3600 bluray player and there is some issue regarding the movie playback with this Samsung Bluray player. This is three months old bluray player. I am trying to play the Warner Bros movies on this player but when i insert in the player then it shows "No signal".

After pressing the play button the movie starts. But as soon as i press the disc menu then again "No signal" shown on the television screen. So what are the possible solutions for this issue.

Re: BD-P3600 no menu on Warner Bros discs

It is possible that the remote of your Samsung BD-P3600 bluray player is malfunctioning and because of that when you are pressing the disc menu key from the remote the movie gets stopped and the No Signal appears on the TV screen. So first of all check the remote of the player. It is working properly or not.I will advise you to change the remote of the player.

First you should check playing this Warner Bros discs on some other Bluray players for checking out the disc is proper or not. So play these discs on other player if the same issue is there then this is issue related to the movie discs of the Warner Bros and not with the Samsung BD-P3600 bluray player of yours. So check out this as soon as possible and reply back over here.

Hey Suhasini, First i want to know that the Warner Bros disc movies you are playing on the Samsung BD-P3600 Bluray player are the Bluray movie disc or the DVD movie discs. Because it may be possible that there is different feature will be there for the Bluray disc and the DVD disc playback on the player. So first provide this information over here.

I am also having the same kind of the problem with the Bluray disc playback on the Samsung BD-P3600 bluray player. As soon as i press the menu key on the remote the movie playback stops and the screen goes blank. So it is the normal or there is problem with the Samsung BD-P3600 bluray player of mine or with the movie disc. So please give me some suggestions to deal with this issue.

I think this is the problem related to your Samsung BD-P3600 bluray player because on all the other bluray players and the DVD players the Warner Bros movie discs are working properly with the Disc menu. So you should contact the Samsung service center as soon as possible and ask then to resolve this menu issue related to your bluray player.