Re: How to get Fully Functional Video Streaming On Samsung TV
Try the steps which i have mentioned below
- Download SamyGO All Extensions v0.03.1.zip
- Now your should extract these files directly in to a USB in such a manner that the SamyGO and src folders are directly in the root folder.
- If you want this method to work there must be a windows user account present along with a password which will provide you all access to your shared folders.
- Double click the 04_04_samba.init in SamyGo/etc/init.d and select notepad++ only as it will not work with other applications.
- Add the username and the password which your windows accounts has after this do not achange anything else
- Simply plug the USB in to your TV Open the second option USB then select game then samygoall extensions. either use this method or simply copy the tv and run it using the content button.
- You will see different colors after sunning this according to the original poster will be seen. Then messages of two new devices being connected will be displayed; "UpNp server" and "Samba server".
- Exit all the applications and go to the source menu now everything will be in full control.
- After all these have been donw you need to launch the game samyGOAll extensions either from the usb or from the tv itself.
"Me fail English!? That unpossible!"