Thread: How to get Fully Functional Video Streaming On Samsung TV

How to get Fully Functional Video Streaming On Samsung TV

Recently i have purchased a new Samsung B650 tv. Which i want to use for streaminf videos perfectly over my network with overall control of videos precisely as i am watching it from a USB. Total control means i would like to pause, fast forward, rewind, skipping, resume and thumbnails. can anyone tell me How to get Fully Functional Video Streaming On Samsung TV

Re: How to get Fully Functional Video Streaming On Samsung TV

Try the steps which i have mentioned below

• Download SamyGO All Extensions v0.03.1.zip
    • Now your should extract these files directly in to a USB in such a manner that the SamyGO and src folders are directly in the root folder.
    • If you want this method to work there must be a windows user account present along with a password which will provide you all access to your shared folders.
    • Double click the 04_04_samba.init in SamyGo/etc/init.d and select notepad++ only as it will not work with other applications.
    • Add the username and the password which your windows accounts has after this do not achange anything else
    • Simply plug the USB in to your TV Open the second option USB then select game then samygoall extensions. either use this method or simply copy the tv and run it using the content button.
    • You will see different colors after sunning this according to the original poster will be seen. Then messages of two new devices being connected will be displayed; "UpNp server" and "Samba server".
    • Exit all the applications and go to the source menu now everything will be in full control.
    • After all these have been donw you need to launch the game samyGOAll extensions either from the usb or from the tv itself.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

In this matter i would suggest you to streaming videos from different websites like metacafe or youtube since i can very well access these because my connection is simply fine. Also remember to download and install the latest network adapter driver for testing this problem. Hope this will help you to get your problem solved.

To achieve this i would suggest you to follow the steps which i have mentioned below :

1. Download this ZIP FILE
    2. Plug a USB stick and extact the zip in to it.
    3. Now rePlug the USB stick in to your TV then Browse to Content Library.
    4. Select "Content Management".
    5. Select games from the menu within the USB.
    6. Here search for a new game called SamyGo Extentions. check it with the yellow button and the copy it.
    7. Move to the content library menu again.
    8. Select SamyGo Extentions. Run it.
    9. Then a lot of colours will be displayed on the screen after sometime you will see a new device notification USB UPNP.
    10. Exit all the windows and go to media play. Now when you press the red button you will see a new PNP device simply choose it.
    11. Now you will see the server and you can navigate

Thanks a lot to the above method i got it working know but except mkv files, hence it would be better to stick with the Samsung PC share manager. Since MKV files cannot be played with all the options to control these videos. Hope you will continue to find out the new possibilities to over come this problem.