Thread: HP Pavillion DV6000 does not connect to wireless Belkin N1

HP Pavillion DV6000 does not connect to wireless Belkin N1

Hello friends, I have installed the Windows 7 operating system in my HP Pavillion DV6000. I was using Windows Vista before this and I have done a clean install of Windows 7. The situation that I am facing is that HP Pavillion DV6000 does not connect to wireless Belkin N1. This has happened after changing the operating system. Everything was working properly before that. Kindly help me with the solutions to eradicate this issue.

A driver issue

The problem that HP Pavillion DV6000 does not connect to wireless Belkin N1 seems to be a driver issue to me. I think that you may be working with the drivers that are made for Windows Vista. This is why it is not able to connect in Windows 7. So, get the compatible drivers with respect to the Windows 7 operating and install it as soon as possible. I hope that your problems will be solved after that.

Re: HP Pavillion DV6000 does not connect to wireless Belkin N1

There are some conflicts in the system, that is indirectly resulting in the issue that the HP Pavillion DV6000 does not connect to wireless Belkin N1. So, run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system and check out, if there are any incompatibilities present in your system. If yes, then eradicate all those applications and programs that are incompatible with the operating system. Then, check out if the connection is happening or not.

Just check out if the laptop is heating or not, while you are working with it for sometime. If it is so, then the problem that HP Pavillion DV6000 does not connect to wireless Belkin N1 is being caused because of that reason. The heating is caused due to a problem in the video chipset. You will have to replace the same and then, try out the connection. Just let me know if the problem is solved or not.

Hello there,
    Call your computer engineer and mention him about the issue that HP Pavillion DV6000 does not connect to wireless Belkin N1. He will let you know about the setting has to be done in your system or what your computer is missing. This is because he may be knowing about the entire settings of the computer. If the problem is too worse, then he will visit you and check into the problem himself.