Thread: Failed to connect to internet over BlackBerry 8520

Bookmark Guest

Failed to connect to internet over BlackBerry 8520

Hi All,

I need your need your help to resolve the issue of my BlackBerry 8520. I am getting problem while accessing internet over this BlackBerry mobile. I have tried many thing to connect to internet over this mobile, but didn't get any success in it. If you know how to solve this internet connection issue of BlackBerry 8520, then please let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Failed to connect to internet over BlackBerry 8520

Before accessing internet on your mobile phone, you first need to activate this GPRS on your mobile. If haven't activated the GPRS, then first activate it. Then next step is to get internet setting for your mobile network provider. Each mobile has different setting for internet connection. Please try out this solution and let me know your result.

It seems that you might using wrong internet setting and because of that you are not able to access internet. I suggest you to refer the official website of your mobile network service provider to get the proper internet setting as per your mobile model. After customization internet setting, then you need to activate internet profile in the way to access internet.

There are many factors that cause problem to internet connection. One of then is that your mobile might comprises some hardware or application issue. And than doesn't allow you to use internet over your mobile. According to me the best way to resolve this internet problem is to contact the service center of your BlackBerry phone.

I think you need to try to reset the factory setting of your BlackBerry 8520. This might solve your internet issue. You also need to contact to the your service provider to make sure that your GPRS service is activated. You will need to apply proper internet profile as per the service provider. Hopefully this will resolve internet issue of your phone.

I think you need try following solutions:
    • Activate the GPRS services for your mobile.
    • Configure the internet setting.
    • Contact nearest service center of BlackBerry.

According to me this internet issue is occurs due to either your mobile problem or your mobile network provider issue. You need to contact to the customer case to let them know your internet issue. You also need to adjust setting of internet account. You also need check the GPRS, i.e if it is working properly or not.