Thread: Unable to stream videos on Nokia 5800

Unable to stream videos on Nokia 5800

I have recently bought a new brand Nokia 5800 mobile phone and i wanted to know that is there any possible way to stream videos on my phone. I have tried to stream videos on this phone but was unable to do it. The phone has a builtin youtube application which came with phone and from it i am not able to stream videos. Please help me out to solve this problem. I also have activated gprs service on my phone to browse internet. Please help me..

Re: Unable to stream videos on Nokia 5800

The best way to solve this problem you need to check out with the operator which you use on your phone. You need to contact to the customer care of your network provider and ask them to solve this problem which you are facing it with your phone. As one of my friend was also having the same problem with his mobile and he sorted out by asking to the customer care of his network.

To stream videos you need to do some settings on your phone. If you have active gprs service on your phone then i think you need to check out with the settings on the realplayer of you phone. You need to go to the realplayer and then in the player you need to go in options. There you can have the settings for the access point name there you need to put the access point name of your network which is saved on your phone and is active. Just put it and then you can stream videos on your phone.

If the problem persist then i think you need to have the correct settings for you phone from the network side. To have it you need to ask them to provide it to you and if they give you, you need to save it on your phone. But remember that you should have only one settings for the gprs not more than that in your phone. If there are some other then i think you need to remove all the previous settings and then you can save the fresh one.

If you are not able to stream videos through your youtube application then i think you need to try by going online on the internet and from there you can try it. Just you need to go to the browser and in that you need to go to the youtube's website and from there you can check out for the videos by streaming. I think the youtube application is not properly installed on your phone. You can also re-install it on your phone from youtube's website.

As many of the post they have suggested you the right way for having this service on your phone. You need to remove all the existing gprs settings from your phone and ask for the new one and then save it on your phone. After that you need to go to the realplayer of your phone and in that you need to go to the options where you will find an access point there you need to put the access point of the working gprs access point name.

The best way to have the video streaming on your phone is by checking out the settings for the streaming with the help of your gprs service provider. I know that the streaming of the video is possible with the nokia 5800 phone and it can be done with the correct gprs settings in a particular phone. Also you need to have the settings for the default real player on your phone.