Thread: How to unlock Samsung sgh-t746

How to unlock Samsung sgh-t746

I have a Samsung sgh-t746 with me which i bought it recently. It was working great, but there a problem occurred. There was a day when one of my friend he locked my phone by putting the password and he don't know what is the use of this function. Then i switched off my phone and when i restarted it the phone was locked and it was asking for the password. I was not knowing the password and my friend was also dumb and he forgot the password. Now my phone is locked and i don't know how to unlock it, if there is any software available for the solution then please update me. Please help me to unlock it..

Re: How to unlock Samsung sgh-t746

I think in this situation you need to contact the samsung service center and ask them to provide you the solution for your problem which you are facing with your phone. So it is the best solution for your problem as this cannot be solved by any of the person and it needs to have some technician help to solve this problem. So it is better to contact the samsung people and also you can go to the samsung service center and ask them to solve this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can also do the hard reset by entering these code *2767*3855# on your phone. It will help you to format your phone also it will reset your phone to the normal security code by which you can be able to remove the password protection from your phone. But when you do this you will lose all your phones data from your phone and will not be able to recover the data. So try it on your phone.

I have searched for the solution for your problem on the internet and i got some of the codes which can help you to reset your phone to the basic settings and also it remove all kind of password protection from the phone.

All the Samsung Hard Reset Codes are here.

1. *2767*3855#
    2. *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
    3. #7465625*638*00000000#

You need to enter these codes on your phone and then it will reset your phone and will remove all the password from the phone.

To unlock your samsung phone you need to enter this code *2767*3855# on your phone, but before doing it, you need to make your phones backup as all the data will be deleted. TO do this you need to first turn your phone on then you will get a screen which has dial address box and menu, you need to click on the dial and put code correctly and then you will get a message which will come up, it will tell you that the phone is being restarted. Try it..

If you are not able to unlock your phone, then i think you don't need to try by yourself. If you attempt to unlock it with no idea then i think the phone will be locked forever and you will not able to unlock it back. So the best thing is to go to the samsung service center and there you need to ask them to unlock your phone, and they will definitely help you out..

I think you need to go to the samsung service center and from there you need some help from technician, who can help you out and also they will help you to unlock you phone without and data loss. So it is better to visit the samsung service center and from there you can solve your problem which you are facing on your phone. So please do it, as it is the safest way to solve your problem..