Thread: Problems with HP's Support

Problems with HP's Support

I have been using the HP P6240F desktop installed with windows XP. It got crashed with an unknown error since when i got this restarted my system i recieved an error message that my system recovered from a serious error. Then after sometimes my system crashed again and it never returned back even when i tried restarting it again and again. when i tried to contact the HP customer support then they really cannot solve this issue.

Re: Problems with HP's Support

Once again i would request you to try to complaint once again. Try to take some online help or from the customer support. If this problem is still not solved then remember to ask him when will the executive to support engineer can come to your place. Note down the contact number and then follow up again if the support engineer do not follow up.

If they are not responding the call then you can contact the customer support manually tell them what's your actual problem if possible then simply carry your Central processing Unit (CPU) to the service center. They will repair your system and will surely help you to get rid of this problem . All the best

If possible try to contact the customer support again and ask them to transfer your call to certain higher authorities so that you can complaint him about the bad services. They will certainly not transfer your call to certain higher authorities but will definitely take your complaint seriously. Hope your problem will be solved.

It appears as your system is infected with an antivirus so use the eScan Internet Security Suite designed for home users is a comprehensive Antivirus, Antispam and Content Security solution that provides protection to your personal computers from Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Phishing, Offensive Content and many more information security threats.