Thread: I'm needing help on which laptop brand is better

I'm needing help on which laptop brand is better

Hello everyone,

I am using Dell laptop and an hp laptop, the hp was by far the fine of the two computer systems. Just my hp's motherboard crapped out on me, is it even worth replacing a motherboard? I tried to find the same issue on other sites and I find that all says all of then seem to say it is good to just purchase a new system. My question is that is hp still a better brand to own or is the another outside of apple of course.

I'm needing help on which laptop brand is better

Actually, There are so many things comes into the section when you figured out the selection of laptop. The selection of the laptop should be based on your amount of use. What is the purpose to use the laptop. If you are going for any large working solution then you need to choose the laptop based on that..So I would suggest you to choose the laptop according to your work..According to me, I am a user of HP and I like to use it.!!!!!!!!!!
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Which laptop brand is better

Almost entire statistics of use five year designs and then the dv6000/9000 problems with a chipset noted at finds any brand that used that could be painted with the same bad brand paint.

HP and other vendors of laptops have an problems with Nvidia G84x and G86x chipsets. If you have such a chipset then it maybe at the bugs for overheating. Excluding any attempts at cleaning, etc., the chipset itself will quick or later gets failed due to overheat situation. HP and others brands offer a software resolution, which when used supposedly controls the cooling fan or throttles the chipset within tolerance levels. This is intended to be used with the true installed Operating System.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

By the way, I am looking for the higher configuration of the HP laptop that includes so many things, I was looking for a new laptop but I decided to move on some other brand and thinking about another. There is also a gateway system that has so many of the same specs with a some of the differences, what do you know about gateway as a company? What of their quality?Anyone here has some suggestions that should I move there or not ???????

I am working at office. In the value products one is almost like the other. But go for shopping. Perform the FLIMSY test. Does the computer feel flimsy? The Peripherals like keyboard bend as you use it? What does that matter? Today's computers uses the new Pb-Free (lead) solder. This flimsy test is used to support considering which computer may fail sooner than the next under use. Move for other signs like "Do I like the display?"