Thread: HP Pavilion Elite e9280f computer endless problems

HP Pavilion Elite e9280f computer endless problems

I have bought a brand new HP Pavilion Elite e9280f and have installed the Windows 7 operating system. I am very much surprised that it has issues already. Whenever I am trying to install any new software or run any application, the entire system becomes not responding, that is it freezes. I am not able to understand why this is happening. So, there are the HP Pavilion Elite e9280f computer endless problems, that I am not able to get rid of. I am waiting for suitable replies and suggestions on this topic.
    Last edited by Ambak; 28-04-2010 at 05:30 AM.

Re: HP Pavilion Elite e9280f computer endless problems

The Windows 7 operating system is the main reason for the HP Pavilion Elite e9280f computer endless problems. You will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system to check about the softwares and applications, that are incompatible and compatible with the operating system. So, get rid of all those components that are shown as incompatible.

As HP Pavilion Elite e9280f computer endless problems are being caused in a brand new computer, there is no need to take a headache by yourself, in this case. You must call the people from where you have bought the system and mention about the problems that are being faced. You will have to convince them to exchange the system. If this is a problem of the operating system, then they will fix it for you.

Hello there, the compatibility mode will help you to eradicate the HP Pavilion Elite e9280f computer endless problems. This mode can be used with respect to Windows XP or Windows Vista also. So, all the applications and programs will run in a mode that they are compatible with. So, all the problems that you are facing will be eradicated after that. All the best.

Windows Vista has all the same features as Windows 7 and hence, it is better to use this operating system. So, if you downgrade to Windows Vista and it will help you to solve all the HP Pavilion Elite e9280f computer endless problems. This is because it does not have any incompatibility problems as such, that is as mentioned in the problem. So, switch to Windows Vista as soon as possible.