Thread: Banding with a HVR-A1P

Banding with a HVR-A1P

I have a Sony HDV HVR-A1P camera. The problem is with the bandwidth of the image view finder. The problem is that the when I zoom the view finder is not able to work or perform the same. The white walls or surfaces in a lower light (inside) and patterned surfaces. I can reduce it with white balance adjustment and by not zooming much. Please help me out so that I can sort he issue. Thank you.

Re: Banding with a HVR-A1P

The issue could be with the camera. So I order to get the things to be able to work out well for you all you need to do is to process the same by taking the aspects into consideration that you are not able to get worked out. So I would suggest that you take the device to the service center and get it corrected the problem you are facing. I hope this may help you out.

There is a way that is the interaction of the content and your camera is one that covers many classes. You have to look out for the thing. It is that this is the issue that needs to be looked for. So I guess you may need to work or process well for the thing. So do check out that may help you out for the same. I hope it would then work out for the same.

If the device is under warranty then you need not need to do anything. It would be better that you look out and make the things to work or perform for the same. I hope this may then help or work out for the issue. It is not very well able to cope or make the thing to sort the same. So do check out that may gel up and make the issue to be sorted. Do check out for the thing.

Try to sort the issue by upgrading the firmware for the camera that may then help out well. So do check out for the issue that would need to help and then sort the thing. SO take the device to the manufacturer and ask for the relevant solution. This will then help to make the issue to be sorted and get the things to process and let it worked done.