Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Lg Tv Invalid Format

Portable Devices

Old 28-04-2010

Lg Tv Invalid Format

I am using a LG 37 inch TV i am facing a quiet weird i always get an error message which states invalid format. Then i finally have to restart my television twice. i do not know what to do with it. Any one have faced this problem ever before please tell me how to get rid of this LG TV invalid format i would be very much thankful to you.

Old 28-04-2010

Re: Lg Tv Invalid Format

This seems to be a firmware issue. So you need to call the service provider or your operator. Ask him to update the firmware of your television or the set top box. For this i would suggest you to call the customer care of the service provider. I hope that this will help you to resolve your Invalid Format issue.
Old 28-04-2010

It seems as you are facing some display resolution problem hence you will have to Go back into your Display setting on your PC and pick a screen resolution that your TV will accept. If you have only one TV which is serve as both your TV as well as the monitor then i will suggest you to reset the screen resolution.
Old 28-04-2010

Try to check your tv with another signal provider since it may be because you are not getting signal properly. Sometimes this may be because of resolution problem but more often this is due to signal; problem itself if this does not helps then simply call the customer support of the service provider and ask him to resolve the issue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,