Thread: Samsung LNT4665FX audio but no picture.

Samsung LNT4665FX audio but no picture.

Hi all,

I have Samsung LNT4665FX LCD TV, spent 2 years today that I suddenly heard a "pop" a sound! Then the black screen, but a voice, I can also change the channel. I do not know what is the reason. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung LNT4665FX audio but no picture.

Obviously, the screen is a short-circuited. As the screen and speakers have their own output, it caused such a voice without a phenomenon shown to repair, then I suggest you buy a knockoff assembly of an alternative, optional AU and clear high-definition LG's popular and prices no more than 4K, a very worthy shot. All the best.

You plug the video interface or a component cable. Your lines are wrong Oh no?Check line. Is the audio cable not plugged. Further questions. . May be the TV problem. You need to connect Laptop to television, then only can be achieved only with HDMI cable audio and video output to TV at the same time. Connect with other lines (such as VGA, S terminal, etc.) can only transmit video. Check and reply.

Re: Samsung LNT4665FX audio but no picture.

If you check TV Samsung 2232MW Monitor, then the 3 cable set-top boxes need to be connected to the display interface on the left, remember note that the corresponding color (red, white, yellow). If you determine the right connections, you use the remote control to mute the front of display, you can also check the user manual of TV connection. All the best.

Image has been proved that the yellow line (video) connected correctly, the problem may be red and white (audio) online. Exclude the most direct and effective method: try to replace a set of AV cable (TV should be no problem, two-way audio simultaneously breaking low probability). Another factor is the impact of audio: DVD back a lot of output, 5.1 channel audio is a special case of. You carefully DVD audio output around the back, they are specialized counterparts TV audio input. Check and reply.

May be there are some solution:
    1.TV black screen issue occurs because the Samsung factory is technically flawed, and the warranty has nothing to do;
    2. Samsung LCD TV is large commodity, the price is very expensive, but the warranty is very short, only a year, it is irrational, the product had a warranty on a big problem;
    3. High maintenance costs, repair costs the equivalent of buy a new machine costs.