Thread: Sony TV sound issues

Sony TV sound issues

I am facing the sound issue with the Sony LCD television. I have the Sony Bravia KDL52V5100 LCD TV for the last eight months. However this is not the permanent issue but it appears sometimes. The sound problem is on HD channels. The sound keeps on increasing and after that decreases itself. So, i have to level the sound of the television manually when shifting from the normal to HD channels and vice-versa.

Re: Sony TV sound issues

Many of the people are having the same kind of the sound issue which you are facing with your Sony Bravia KDL52V5100 LCD TV on the HD channels. So i dont think this is any serious issue, so dont worry about it there is absolutely no problem with your Sony Bravia KDL52V5100 LCD TV speakers or any other part of your HD LCD television.

It is one of the normal issue when we change the channel because some of the channels has the upper sound level and some has the lower. So when we witch from one channel to other sometimes the channel sound gets increased suddenly and sometimes decreased. So you cant do anything unless and until the television has the inbuilt feature to level the sound.

Dear shimani, the statement made by the Barclay is true. There should be the some inbuilt feature available in the television to regulate the volume levels of the televisions. Some of the televisions comes with the "AVL (Auto volume leveling)" feature. Which keeps the sound output same on all the channels. So this issue does not comes all the time. So check out for this feature in your Sony Bravia KDL52V5100 LCD TV also.

If you are using any set top box or any other type of the cable box then it might be possible that this issue is related to that. So i will recommend you to read and use the setting mentioned in the user manual guide of the cable box. Configure and apply it properly regarding the sound output on the HD channels on your Sony Bravia KDL52V5100 LCD television.