Thread: How to mount a monitor to the wall? LG Flatron 2353

How to mount a monitor to the wall? LG Flatron 2353

I have just bought a new LG Flatron 2353 for using it with my computer system. I do not have any problem for running this monitor with my computer system. Actually i want to mount this monitor on my wall but there no holes given on back of this monitor.

Re: How to mount a monitor to the wall? LG Flatron 2353

Eastern Global Corporation is a professional manufacturer with great enthusiasm. It devotes a lot of efforts in making high quality ergonomic products, such as LCD Monitor arm, CPU holder, LCD Monitor Wall Mount, and so forth. From the designing to the manufacturing, everything begins with the human element.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think you have to use Chassis Mounts ( Rear Mounts) with your LG Flatron 2353 which helps your LCD monitor to stay fitted on wall and with the safety as well. I have attached the same with my Widescreen Flat Monitor as i do not have TV but never felt any need to buy it as my monitor can do the work what TV does for you all.

You can use Wall Mount LCD Monitors, LCD Monitor Arms or LCD Wall Mounting Brackets to attach your monitor with the wall. These all accessories are easily available in the market which you should use to mount your monitor on the wall. This is the easiest but an expensive way to do what you are trying to do.

I have provided you the cheapest way by which you can mount your monitor on the wall. You just have to buy two simple brackets which helps the photo frame to stay on the wall. But make sure that you buy a flat one so that it can be used with your flat monitor. Then take Fevikwik or any glue similar to it and paste those brackets on the top corners of your monitor.

maryparker Guest

You may also check out some monitor mounts and other ergonomic mounting solutions at Ergotech Group. Ergotech is the best resource for innovatively designed LCD monitor mounting solutions with a decade of experience, many satisfied clients, and thousands of units which you'll find a perfect fit for your triple monitor.
    Last edited by Kunal; 01-02-2011 at 04:15 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed