Thread: LG: Can i wall mount LG M227WA

LG: Can i wall mount LG M227WA

Recently i have purchased a new TV monitor model LG M227WA, I have heard of wall mounting can you tell me whether i can wall mount this model. If it is possible then can you tell me How to wall mount LG M227WA . Also what kind of the wall unit should i buy. I will be thankful to for any help in this matter.

Re: LG: Can i wall mount LG M227WA

I would suggest you to contact the vendor in this case since he will guide or help you to mount your television on your wall. It may be possible that if you try to mounting television on your own than you may harm the television so it would be beneficicl to take help from the Expert or professional.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

First of all you need to get the size of the wall mounting brackets which will allow you to mount your television. Nowadays there are three types of TV wall mount brackets available that i have mentioned below
    1. Low-profile
    2. Tilting
    3. Full-motion

By your LCD size which you have mentioned you should try to choose any of the mount fits which suits your LCD better. Remember to bother about the lod which it can carry. Choose one from the list ilt mount format, flat mount format, swivel/tilt format. you can mount them easily with the help of the manual given along with the lcd.

In this situation it is advisible to take help from the hardware professional. so that you do not have to do pretty much research. If possible contact the vendor and ask to help which mount suits your lcd monitor better and also will bear its load. You will get a user manual with the mount follow the instructions mentioned in the manual and get this device mounted