Thread: BD-P1590 Firmware Corruption - Repair/Restore Options

BD-P1590 Firmware Corruption - Repair/Restore Options

I just bought a new BD-P1590 player and a wireless adapter. I decided to upgrade the firmware through wireless internet connection,the firmware downloaded and assumed like it verified and installed but then the screen gets froze. I am not able to reset and eventually disconnect it and connect it back in. As perhaps expected it assumes that the firmware is now corrupted and it would not function at all.

Samsung says to return it for repair but it assumes to me that there should be a method to reinstall the firmware from a laptop via USB port with some types of third party software's. Is anything like that available that I could do myself?

One of the friend of mine having the same issues. My internet connection gets failed In the middle of the process through the firmware update, and I had to restart the player to make initialization of the download . It displays the update has been completed and committed with successful message, but the player itself is random screen flicker, screen getting cut out, and audio drop at the starting of every song on Pandora. I called Samsung CS and they also needed to open a service request. For a 3-day old player? Provide me a restrict. I am exchanging it one time and selecting another brand if the issue is still in progress. Best of luck .
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hello dude,

I figured out the problem and searched a lot about the same but there is no any result like that and I am sure Unfortunately, I am unable to tell you that there is no any specified method to perform the restore operation of the player except to send it in. There is no computer-reset software that would allow you to do that. But you need to keep searching on this and when I got some solution then I would post you frequent as possible..
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

question BD-P1590 Firmware Corruption - Repair/Restore Options

I have taken a good thorough review of available information before I commit a purchase such as I did not in this scenario and needed that I had. In checking out reviews of this product in an attempt to collect some insight into my issue I searched that this is a rampant issue with this peripherals. It sounds like it is badly flawed in design and/or construction.

I am not desiring to take my chances on a factory repair or even a replacement unit. I returned mine to Sam’s Club for a whole refund…and based on this time a careful comparison of models online and the reviews of many more. I moved out and bought a Sony BDP-N460 that I am so very glad with so far.

star BD-P1590 Firmware Corruption - Repair/Restore Options

Hello dude,

In such type of situation, if you have been tired to find the exact solution then you need to take a new move and I think there you can solve the issue that you are getting. You have to go for samsung official site (according to the country selection), and enter into the support section and enter your specified model number then after click on the firmware. You should be able to get either USB or to be burned to CD versions of the update. Now you can solve the problem without conecting to the internet and install it again. I thought you can solve now, if you have still suffering issue with that then feel free to post us..