Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cherry Mobile Phone? supports games or any application that can be install? in waht format?

Portable Devices

Old 27-04-2010

l33t Cherry Mobile Phone? supports games or any application that can be install? in waht format?

Hi I am new here i have a question is cherry mobile supports any mobile apps or games?

I seek for answers thanks alot...

Last edited by Raj : 27-04-2010 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Conciusness...
Old 27-04-2010

Re: Cherry Mobile Phone? supports games or any application that can be install? in waht format?

Which model of Cherry mobile are you using? The mid and high range phones from Cherry mobile support JAVA games and applications which you can easily download from different sites. The low range phones from Cherry mobile do not support certain applications which are available. So if you tell us the model of the phone which you are using, it will be easy for us to help you.
Old 28-04-2010

Re: Cherry Mobile Phone? supports games or any application that can be install? in waht format?

I am currently using the S11 slim phone of cherry
thanks in advance i hope u can help me...
Old 29-04-2010

I dont think so. Because i have checked the website of the Cherry mobile and searched the details of the S11 slim phone that you are having. But they have not mentioned anything over there. But i will advise you to try out the java games and the application. The java games and applications are in .jar or .jad file format.
Old 29-04-2010

how about the cherry mobile phone T80? do you know if it support java application...

please answer me...
tnx
Old 29-04-2010

sad Re: Cherry Mobile Phone? supports games or any application that can be install? in waht format?

I think i already gone through with the java .jar and .jad
but it is unreadable upon searching to your site i have also tried .nes apps in my phone i can see in my menu a run option...when i test it shows nothing...does anyone of u has a software that can detect all formats that are readable in the phone thanks alot for the help...
Old 29-04-2010

The phone model which you have specified does not supports JAVA games but supports some JAVA applications for browsers. Search and download the java applications which are supported by the JAVA phones. Before installing the application on your phone, see if it is supported by it.
Old 30-04-2010

idea Re: Cherry Mobile Phone? supports games or any application that can be install? in waht format?

I have already tried version MIDP 2.0 what would be probably the java application that is applicable to my china phone?

Thanks alot...
Old 13-09-2010

sad Re: Cherry Mobile Phone? supports games or any application that can be install? in waht format?

ahmmmm i have v600 cherry mobile. . . how to install games on this handset? can any one help me?
Old 13-09-2010

You need to get the application or the game downloaded from Google. Do check this post Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile. You may then be able to get the desired application which will be supported. Download it to the system and then get the extraction of the .nes file which will execute to the phone that you use. Do check out for the same and then get the implementation to be done well.
Old 29-12-2010

i have cheery mobile Q4 is there any way of installing games and apps? thanks in advance...
Old 30-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph19 View Post
i have cheery mobile Q4 is there any way of installing games and apps? thanks in advance...
Even i dont think Cherry Mobile is compatible with any games or apps or vice versa. Many of my friends have Cherry Phone but no one is able to install any external files yet.
Old 22-12-2012

smile Re: Cherry Mobile Phone? supports games or any application that can be install? in waht format?

my CHERRY MOBILE phone model is Q20, can someone tell me how to increase or expand my phone memory..? I have encounter some problems on JAVA application also, can someone help me on this.. thankz..
Old 28-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenRaziel View Post
my CHERRY MOBILE phone model is Q20, can someone tell me how to increase or expand my phone memory..? I have encounter some problems on JAVA application also, can someone help me on this.. thankz..
Well, you can insert some of the memory card or SD cards in your mobile phone to increase the memory, but you cannot increase the phone memory that comes in stock. You will also have to note that, how much memory does your phone supports, lets say, if it only supports 2gb then dont insert the 4gb memory card since it wont be read by the phone. For java apps, check whether your mobile phone supports the same file format or different file formats, by reading in the phone manual.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,