Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to use application on Samsung s3653 Corby

Portable Devices

Old 27-04-2010

Unable to use application on Samsung s3653 Corby

Hi,
I have a Samsung s3653 Corby from the last five months. And from few weeks an application name Collins Dictionary is not working on my phone. Then i contacted to the samsung service center and they responded that there is some kind of error with the application and they suggested me to format my phone. But the problem is that i don't want to format my phone and also i need to solve this problem. Please help me out....

Old 27-04-2010

Re: Unable to use application on Samsung s3653 Corby

The best thing is to remove this application from your phone and then then search for this applicaiton and also its update and then if you find it, you need to install the application on your phone. The problem which you are facing on your phone can be occurred by the corruption of the files related to the applicaiton. So the better option is to have the updated version or re-install it on your phone. You will not need to format your phone.
Old 27-04-2010

You can also go on the samsung official website and from there you can have the application or you can also have some other application for your phone which solve your problem. The application in your phone is corrupted and i think it needs to be uninstalled. So try some other applicationn related to your application which you wanted to use it on your phone.
Old 27-04-2010

You can also go on some of the best website which can provide you the application for your phone. You can go on the Gallary.Mobile9 website and from there you can get the application which you want. Just you need to specify your phone's model and then you can search for the application for your phone. I use this website for daily and i can say that they provide the best applications for corby.
Old 27-04-2010

I use Dotsis website and then you can have the application for your phone. From there you can have the best application for your phone and also you can have the games and themes for your phone for free. So just visit the website and from there you can get all the latest and the updated softwares and application for your phone. Just go there and have the softwares..
Old 28-04-2010

I think you need to go to the getjar website and from there you can have this application on your phone. Or else you can go through your computer by internet and on that site you need to select your phones model and then after that you need to search for the application and then you can have it for free for your phone. Also you can download it directly on your phone, but to do this you need to have gprs service on your phone.
Old 29-04-2010

The best way to get this application on your phone is to have a gprs connection on your phone which should be active and then you can check out with the samsung website by going through your phone's web browser and then you can have it directly on your phone. Also you can visit some of the website which are listed in the post through your phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,