Thread: Unable to watch youtube videos on nokia 5130c

Unable to watch youtube videos on nokia 5130c

Hi guys,
    I have Nokia 5130c phone and i have activated gprs service on my phone. But there is a problem with the youtube, whenever i try to browse videos on it and try to watch it, it unable to play videos and stream. I am not able to watch youtube videos on my phone. Please help me to watch them without any of the problem. I have activated gprs for youtube and it is not working on my phone. Please help me...

Re: Unable to watch youtube videos on nokia 5130c

I think if you are facing this problem and not able to watch videos or stream then i think you need to contact the network provider which you are using on your phone and also ask them to solve this problem. I was also facing same kind of problem and sorted out by contacting customer care of the operator which i was using. So its better to contact the operator and ask for the solution.

There are most of the probles which are faced by the user in regarding to the internet which they use on their phone. You are not able to stream youtube. I think you need to check out the setting of gprs on your phone and also there is one more setting which i think you have forgatten. You need to specify the access point in the realplayer of your phone to stream any of the videos. So to do this you need to go to the realplayer and in that go to the option and there you can find the access point. There you need to set the access point name which you use for surfing internet. After that restart your phone and try to watch youtube videos.

As deep has suggested you, which is right. So if you face the problem after doing the settings which deep has suggested you, then in this situation you need to contact the customer care of your network provider and ask them to solve this problem which you are facing it right now. And also try to access youtube with some other browser on your phone which can suppot youtube videos.

If the problem persist then i think you need to remove all the current gprs settings from your phone and then contact your operator and ask them to provide you the gprs settings one more time. After the save it on your phone. Remember that you should have only one access point saved on your phone and which shloud be default. After that set the access point in the realplayer and then re-start your phone. Your problem will be solved.

You can also check out with some of the browser which can provide you the solution for your problem. I think you can also do one thind, just download the youtube tool on your phone and have the direct access to the youtube videos. This can be found out on the youtube site and also on any of the site which provide the youtube tool for free. You can check out in gallary.mobile9 website where you can get the desired applicaitons and tool for your phone.

Post Re: Unable to watch youtube videos on nokia 5130c

Youtube videos streaming need's flash player and better B/W
    ASUS M4A78EM/1394| AMD 720 X3| ADATA 2GB| PSU 450WATT| WIN XP| ASUS 3D* LED 23"| HDD 160GB + 320GB

how did you activate the GRPS in nokia 5130?? please help me

Unable to watch youtube videos on nokia 5130c

You need to call the customer care and ask them to activate gprs on your number (else take the note of numbers where you need to message) and ask them for gprs settings which you need to save (usually it is delivered to your phone once the gprs is activated) after that there you go gprs is ready for your phone. All the best.