Thread: How to use iPhone OS 4.0 Multitasking?

How to use iPhone OS 4.0 Multitasking?

Hello. I an Apple Iphone 3gs phone UDID registered and I have successfully downloaded with 4.0 software. The problem is when I opened pandora and exited with the music on it automatically stopped as if it wasn't open in the background. Is multitasking supported with apps download from the app store. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: How to use iPhone OS 4.0 Multitasking?

I have Iphone 3gs and it is also been installed with 4.0 software and that too without registering my udid. I don't know how it is done but it is working. Get the software as it is been released now. You can make the issue to be sorted. So I guess this may help you out well. So do check out. You have to wait for the updated application for the software.

You can get the latest tool that is the operating system 4.0 software for the device. It is now out and available in all stores. Do check out for the issue this may then help you out to get the things to work out for the same. It is necessary that you check out for the issue and install the new OS that is available which provides multitasking.

You can enable it by jailbreaking the Iphone OS security model that is comprised via an exploit, allowing the user to launch and execute the multitask, It also happens to open the door to both malware and widespread piracy. both of which have been contained by default security system put in place by Apple. So do look out for the thing.

B performing the tasks you can get the issue to be sorted well. It is necessary that you work out or process for the same. You can perform for the application that is which may work in background. Among these apps begging for background execution are: Pandora-style Internet radio; third party instant messaging features that are available at all times just like SMS or email.