Thread: iPod Touch Won't Charge

iPod Touch Won't Charge

Hello. I have an Apple Ipod touch device. There is problem that my Ipod touch as it is not able to charge well. I have no idea what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the thing to work out well for the thing that will help you out. So do check out for the issue that is essential to process. This would work out well for you. Thank you.

Re: iPod Touch Won't Charge

The problem could be with the device as some water molecules may have entered to it. So in order to get the issue to be sorted you need to check and make the things work out well for you. the device board must be dried that may then help you to get the issue to be sorted. So do check out. I hope this may sort.

It could be that the device battery is been damaged. I have no idea what could be the issue. All you need to check out that the battery is been working well for the issue. So in order to check out for the thing and thus help you out that may check out. So in order to get the issue to be sorted replace the battery. This may help.

There can be possibility that the problem can be sorted. It may be that the slot where you plug the charger has some issue and this is the reason that you are not able to get worked with the same. So in order to get the issue to be solved test the hardware for the device. This may help you out well. So do check out for the thing, IT is essential and very much necessary that you need to work.

The issue can be solved and you may may make the issue to be sorted, You need to follow the steps that is turn off the ipod device and then turn it on again. As it is been done you need to press down the menu button and then the center button simultaneously until apple logo comes. Now you have too turn on the device and check whether you are able to charge your ipod or not.If you still have the same problem then there is ipod charge connection issue.