Thread: 3rd generation Ipod nano screen lock

3rd generation Ipod nano screen lock

Hello. I have a Apple Ipod nano device and the problem is that I am not able to unlock the lock off the device for 3rd generation. So do please help me out so that I can unlock the device. It would then help you out to get the things work out essentially well for the same. Please do help me out so that I can srt the thing. Thank you.

Re: 3rd generation Ipod nano screen lock

You may need to reset the device that may help you out to get the issue to be sorted. Resetting the device will then help you out to work accordingly. So it in order to make the things work do perform the action. It may sort the thing well. Basically resetting the device will just let you to get to restore to the settings that it ha when you purchased.

All you need to do is to take the device to the service center. That may help you out to get the issue to be sorted. So in order to get the issue to be sorted and work out well you need to take it to the service center. They will provide with proper guide and make the issue to be sorted. So do look out for the same. I hope this may help.

Try to restore the the ipod software hat may help you out to get the things to work out well. So do look out for the same. I guess this may help you out well. So do check out for the issue. I guess it would be very much necessary hat you perform the same. If you restore, all data is erased from iPod, including songs, videos, contacts, photos, calendar information, and any other data. All iPod settings are restored to their original state.

Follow the steps to get the problem to solve out well

• You need to make sure you have an Internet connection and have installed the latest version of iTunes from www.apple.com/itunes.
    • Now the Connect iPod to your computer.
    • Check out in iTunes, select iPod in the source list and click the Summary tab.
    • Then Click “Check for Update.” iTunes tells you if there’s a newer version of the iPod software available.
    • Click Update to install the latest version of the software. Or click Restore to restore iPod to its original settings and erase all data and media on iPod. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process.