Thread: iPod Touch Question

iPod Touch Question

Hello. I have an Ipod touch device and I want to know that whether I can use the device for using internet. Is it possible the same ISP account on my Ipod touch that I use for my system. Do I have need to make another account or pay additional fee for the thing. IT would be a great help if you let me know the thing well about. So do let me know? Thank you.

Re: iPod Touch Question

For your information Ipod touch only uses Wi-fi connectivity to connect to Web. So in order to get the issue to get sorted you need to work out well for the same. Its all about the thing that matters. You cannot or ned to create an account or pay additional charge. This may then make the things to work out for you well. So do check out. I hope this may help.

All you need to do is to go to the local store ha you have purchased the device from and ask for assistance. You can get the contact the number which may have been provided for assistance. You will get the issue to get the things to process out well. So do look out for the thing. I hope this may help you out to get the things work out well.

Ask for the service center. They may help you out to get the issue to be sorted. They will guide you to the procedure and then let you know how to get the connectivity to be worked. This may then allow to get access as well. So do check out. I guess this may then let the issue t o be sorted out and help you out in better way.

In order to set the wi-fi connection it is necessary that you first check out or make the things to work out well by following the steps or keeping the thing mind.

• You have to be at a location that has Wi-Fi Access.
    • Then do turn on your iPod touch and tap the setting icon.
    • Tap Wi-Fi which is located at the top of the screen (it should say on beside the word Wi-Fi).
    • You should see a list of available networks.