Thread: ipod classic freezes when I try to sync

ipod classic freezes when I try to sync

Hello. I have an Apple Ipod touch classic device. I have no idea but the problem is that I am not able to synchronize the device with the itunes. When I plug the device to the system it freezes when been tried to synchronize. I have o idea for the same. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out well. Please do help me out.

Re: ipod classic freezes when i try to sync

The problem could be related to the the driver that is been installed to the system. It may be that the driver is been installed to the system may have some issue related to the same and some bugs have affected it. So in order to get the things to work out well for you it is essential that you.i hope this may help you out well.

You need to update the firmware of the application that is itunes and then try to synchronize the system with the device. I hope this may help you out to get the things to work out well for you then. It is necessary that you work out and perform the actions for the things well for you. So do check out and perform accordingly.

The issue could be sorted out well by reformatting the device. It could be that there is some issue is with the hardware. So in order to get the things to work out well all you need to do is to test the hardware this may help you out to get the issue to get the things work out well for you and make the device to perform well.

Install the Itunes to the latest version and then look out for the issue that you are facing. I guess this may then help you out well for the thing. So do check out for the same. I guess this may then make the issue to sort out well. Updating he itunes to the latest will also help in solving the problem. I hope this will help. So do check out for the thing.