Thread: Mini Mac Mini DVD drive - disc not recognized/won't eject

Mini Mac Mini DVD drive - disc not recognized/won't eject

In the Mini Mac Mini DVD drive - disc not recognized/won't eject issue is being faced. I am not able to understand why this is happening because it is being encountered with only some of the discs. They can be audio, Dvds and so on. Sometimes, the discs are recognized and they play too and eject, when tried to do it. The discs with which I am facing the particular issues are not recognized even after the system is restarted or after a total shut down. If anyone knows about how to get rid of this situation, then please reply soon.

Re: Mini Mac Mini DVD drive - disc not recognized/won't eject

If you are facing the problem with the Mini Mac Mini DVD drive - disc not recognized/won't eject, then you must call your computer engineer, so that he might be able to look into the issue by himself and provide you with the perfect and correct solutions for the same. It will be a better option because if you try to change any settings with your system, then you will end up messing more.

You will have to restart the computer when if the Mini Mac Mini DVD drive - disc not recognized/won't eject problem is being faced. You just have to hold the left mouse button at when the operating system is loading. This will help you to eject the Dvd or audio from the computer. I hope that your problem will be solved after that.
    Wish you all the best......

Inorder to solve the problem that the Mini Mac Mini DVD drive - disc not recognized/won't eject, then you just have to contact the Apple store, so that a person from there can give you a visit to solve the problem or ask for the solutions that can be used to to eradicate this situation. Just let me know if the problems are solved with their help or not, so that I can figure out something else.

If the warranty of the system is still remaining or if it is not a long time that you have bought the system, then the Mini Mac Mini DVD drive - disc not recognized/won't eject problem can be simply solved with a replacement. You will have to talk about the problems with the people from whom you have bought the same and they will have to be convinced for the exchange, so that you will get a problem free new system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"