Thread: iPod Touch How to fix white screen?

iPod Touch How to fix white screen?

Hello. I have a Apple Ipod touch and the problem is with the white screen. I have been facing a white screen problem with the device. I have no idea what could have caused the issue? Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out well for me. It would be better if I get the issue to be sorted. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: iPod Touch How to fix white screen?

You can make the issue to be sorted well by restoring the settings for the same. It would be better that you check out for the thing. All you need to do is to make the make the issue to be sorted by restoring through Itunes that is been installed. So it may help you out to get the issue to be solved well. I hope this may work well for you.

It may be that the device is been is been appended with some issue or the display may have gone. You need to check out whether the issue is with the display or with the device. I guess this may help you out to get the thing work out well for you. So do look out for the same by servicing it from the service center.

There is another way through which you can make the things work out well for you. All you need to do is to push the power/sleep button and eventually you will need to reconnect your iPod touch to iTunes. This may then reset to the original default settings. You may then make up the thing that you are facing. So do work out for the same. It should work out well. So do look out for the thing.

To perform a reset action you have to follow certain steps.

• You need to Press and hold Sleep/Wake and Home until the iPod resets.
    • As it is been done and when the Apple logo appears release Sleep/Wake. Do not release Home until you see the prompt to connect the iPhone/iPod Touch to iTunes.

There is also need to update the firmware of the ipod touch application.

l33t Re: iPod Touch How to fix white screen?

just bought an ipod off ebay thaught it only had a cracked screen but when i got it it had white screen aswell so i pressed home button and power button at same time for 30 secs and its fine and posted this reply on it. i knew how to do this asi have 5 ipod touches and all hade same pprob