Thread: Connecting ipad to tv

Connecting ipad to tv

Hello,
    I have purchased a Ipad and I would like to connect my IPad to TV. So, which is the hardware that i will require to use that is I am talking about the Composite AV cable. Also, if I use the VGA adapter for this, will this work correctly? Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Connecting ipad to tv

If you are looking to connect the iPad with the Tv then let me tell you that this is possible with the help of the VGA input on your set that will keep the iPad play on the TV. It can be possible that you will get the lower resolution but that will not be that low so that you can not watch the video on the TV. Thats it!!

For that you need to have one Apple Component AV Cable which will allow you to connect through the TV with the help of this cable and also you have set the TV out Setting. You can also use the Apple Composite AV Cable, Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter, or other iPad-compatible cable for the connection to the TV. So buy one and use it with the same.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There is one thing that will help is known as the Apple Component AV Cable which is having the support for the high resolution videos so that you can watch the video on the HD quality without any lower resolution and you can watch youtube video, Media File, Photo gallery and slide show from your iPad to TV. So this is what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsleeper View Post
    There is one thing that will help is known as the Apple Component AV Cable which is having the support for the high resolution videos so that you can watch the video on the HD quality without any lower resolution and you can watch youtube video, Media File, Photo gallery and slide show from your iPad to TV. So this is what you need.
    Hey thanks a lot for your help that you have given me ion regard with my issue and i have purchased the Apple Component AV Cable and now i am able to connect my Ipad to the TV out. So other can also try this out.